Improve your plant’s water and nutrient absorption with the Elite 91 Myco Jordan Mycorrhizal Inoculant.
The Myco Jordan is a wettable powder that contains pure organic endomycorrhizal fungi used for soil drenching or as a seed inoculant.
These fungi create entry points that help your plants absorb more water and nutrients for healthier growth and development.
The Myco Jordan can be used for plants using different growing mediums, such as soil, coco, and hydroponics.
The Myco Jordan works in different applications. Use it for seed treatment, transplanting small plants and cuttings, amending, or irrigation.
You can also use the Myco Jordan in tandem with your preferred fertilizers. It is easy to use and guarantees proven results.
The Myco Jordan has a shelf life of two (2) years and must be stored in a cool and dry place with temperatures ranging from 45 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Myco Jordan uses endomycorrhizal fungi to create different access points in the roots so your plants can better absorb water and nutrients for better growth and bud quality.
Whether you plant on soil, coco, or use a hydroponics setup, the Myco Jordan can provide the nutrients for your plants.
The Myco Jordan can be used for different applications, such as seed treatment, transplanting small plants, or even irrigation.
The Myco Jordan can be mixed, dusted, or even used in tandem with your preferred fertilizer, depending on the application and results you want.
Designed for use in Soil, Coco and Hydroponics.
Start by pre-mixing the product with a small amount of water and gradually mix in more water until the desired dilution rate is attained. Add to reservoir. Keep agitated throughout application. This will keep the mycorrhizal fungi in suspension for equal distribution when applying as a root drench.
• Seed treatment: Lightly dust each seed prior to planting.
• Cuttings: Add 1-2 teaspoon(s) per gallon of water. Pre-soak starter grow medium up to 15 min prior to placing new cuttings.
• Transplanting small plants: Lightly dust each plant site with 1-2 teaspoon(s) around the root zone or directly on the plant roots. Make sure the roots are in direct physical contact with the powder inoculum.
• Amending: Mix thoroughly 1-3 oz. with 2.5 cu.ft. of growing substrate.
• Slurry Tech: Mix 1/4LB to 1.1LB(s) MJ with 300ML – 1 liter RO water. However, the concentration of spores with MJ and your desired consistency of the slurry depends on how you like it to be, free flowing or on the thicker side. Mix the slurry very well each time(spores will settle if no consistent water movement) prior to dunking/swiping the root zone a quarter inch to a half inch of the rockwool/starter cubes. Use this method and place your cuttings back in the tray/insert for 48-72 hours. After you have transplanted all your cuttings, dilute the remaining slurry with more water and apply generously to the grow medium.
• Established Plants in Soil & Coco: Add 1-2 tablespoon(s) per gallon of water. Pour solution around the base of each plant site. Apply once up to 3 times a week until the 2nd or 3rd week of flower.
• Hydroponics & Irrigation: Add 1/2 – 1 cup per 50 gallons of water. NOTE: Remove filters and use nozzles with a minimum of 18 mesh (1 mm) openings to avoid clogging. Apply once a week or with every nutrient change out until the 2nd or 3rd week of flower.
NOTE: Usually one treatment with MYCO JORDAN™ as a root drench for established plants in Soil & Coco at an application rate of 1-2 tablespoon(s) per gallon of water will provide sufficient root inoculation for the entire crops life cycle.
NOTE: Some commercial fertilizers and/or mineral salts may be detrimental to the spores.
• If using a fertilizer at the time of planting, use at half the rate recommended by the manufacturer for best results.
• For indoor growers using drain-to-waste (DTW) applications: Pre-soak the growing medium prior to applying MYCO JORDAN™ as a root drench to prevent leaching of the spores.
• Avoid excess run off during application.
• Avoid prolonged exposure of the inoculum to direct sunlight.
• Avoid inhalation of the powder inoculum.
• Shelf life of MYCO JORDAN™ is a guaranteed minimum of 2 years. Ideal storage conditions are in a dry cool place at temperature ranges of 45 – 85°F.
⚠️ Due to COVID-19, some products are under extended processing times. Processing times can span anywhere from 1 - 14 business days, sometimes longer. Learn more
To get the best representation of a product's lead time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 778-300-3154
Free shipping on qualified items to the lower 48 states. Some that are not eligible are stated on their respective product information page. Learn more
Refunds & Returns
Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours of placing an order.
Returns are subject to each manufacturer's return policy. Please look into the return policy of the brand prior to ordering. Learn more
Be the first to ask a question about this.