Elite 91 ROOTS is one of the most highly effective and dynamic root enhancing products available on the market today!
This unique, proprietary liquid formulation contains the highest quality ingredients, boasting high concentrations of multiple, diverse and viable beneficial bacteria, fungi, vitamins, plant derived minerals, protein hydrolysates, polysaccharides, organic chelates & activators as well as natural boosting health and growth hormones all in one bottle for optimal root development and increased plant vigor.
Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria are a group of diverse free-living bacteria that colonize and construct a protective biofilm around the rhizosphere (root zone) and significantly benefit the root growth and vigor in plants.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
● Add Elite 91 ROOTS with every feeding from seedling/cloning growth stage up until the 5th or 6th week of the crops fruiting/flowering cycle.
● Soil, Coco, Hydroponics: Add 0.5 ml – 2 ml per gallon of nutrient solution.
● Compost tea: Add 2 – 5 ml per gallon of nutrient solution.
● Seedlings/Cuttings: Pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium in a solution using 1 ml – 3 ml per gallon of water to protect, stimulate and boost vitality. Continue to use the same dosage rate to feed your new starts throughout the rooting phase.
● Foliar spray: 2ml – 10ml per gal. Spray the entire plant with the light off. Once up to three times a week. Spraying once or twice a week will suffice for correcting nutrient deficiencies as well as adding an extra boost to plant health, growth & vitality.
● Elite 91 ROOTS is suitable with all soil, soilless and hydroponic based growing mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality nutrient and/or fertilizer.
NOTE: Do Not use hydrogen peroxide or any chemical sterilizing agents when using Elite 91 ROOTS.
250 ML Bottle @ ~
500 ML Bottle @ ~
1000 ML Bottle @ ~
Normal processing time is still around 24 - 48 hours after an order is placed.
However, some products are under extended processing times up to 7 - 14 business days or longer.
Please contact us if you have immediate questions regarding shipping or availability.
Thank you for understanding and your safety and health is our priority.
Immediately after placing an order online, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order.
Should the item purchased be unavailable, not in stock or have a longer than usual lead time, a member of our team will reach out via phone or e-mail to find a probable solution.
A tracking number will be emailed as soon as your order has been fulfilled and dispatched to the appropriate carrier.
Delivery updates and any delays will be communicated via email.
If you did not receive tracking information from us within a reasonable amount of time from the date of your order, feel free to follow up with us by Contacting Us.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) upon arrival and make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will review and file a claim for it.
Order cancellations must be received within 24 hours of placing an order. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Trimleaf reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders deemed fraudulent without prior notice.
Due to our growing range of products, we respect and tailor to the return policies of all our manufacturers.
All products returned to us must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Trimleaf.
All consumables such as nutrients and supplements are subject to final sale and are not eligible to be returned once opened and used. No exceptions.
Returns are subject to a minimum of 10-20% restocking fee where return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
However, we understand mistakes happen so we're here to help. For your peace of mind, we will waive restocking fees for unused/unopened products on the FIRST return or exchange where applicable based on our return policy below.
You may request a RMA by Contacting Us.
All returned products must be 100% complete in original packaging and in resalable condition, with all packaging, manuals, warranty cards and other accessories and documentation included.
Please see the table below for reference:
Be the first to ask a question about this.